Vehicle upgrades?

Gold33

Vehicle mods are a a19 planned feature, they just have the slots implemented now, but nothing to fill them yet. Supposed to be coming in a19. I know i'll be slapping a increased speed and storage mod in there if they exist and I got the feeling they will. I just hope they don't nerf the base speeds/storage to compensate, as TFP has a habit of doing that.

if they do come out, I kinda want specific items for each vehicle, not just "overall" ones...like motorcycle saddlebags (adds an extra line of storage) or Minibike turbo (adds 25% more speed) 4X4 Traction tires (climb inclines as fast as driving on flat ground) Bicycle Pegs (allows a second person to "stand" on back wheel with possibility of ranged weapon use) as just some examples

• 4 weeks later...

Spiked bumpers, bigger gas tanks, lower fuel consumption.

Bike could have the basket from before, to add very slightly more inventory space. Motorbike could have proper saddlebags to hold even more stuff. (Maybe they'll have less storage by default, when the mods come out, and we're getting to see the upgraded versions now)

The 4x4 could have a whole-ass crate in the back, explaining it's massive storage space.

A turret would be nice, or just somewhere where the truck's passenger can stand to be able to use the guns they already have equipped.

Also, I hope dyes work on vehicles soon, because being able to paint it a new colour would let you differentiate between player vehicles more easily.

Archived