Road tunnels 7 days to die

KrashYT22

Once I drove a car through a road tunnel. I examined it, and for some reason I remembered 7 days. At that moment, I realized that it would be interesting to see the road tunnels in the game.

In my opinion, they are not more complicated in design than an ordinary house. In some places of the roads, make small mountains, or medium mountains, or big mountains, and integrate such tunnels into them.

In my opinion it will be a very atmospheric object in the game. A couple of wrecked cars, a technical room somewhere in the middle of a tunnel with 1-2 drawers, crammed with boards, sleeping zombies from cars. A flashing red light near this technical room.

Also in the future, inside such tunnels it will be possible to add a radiation background.

Waiting for your opinion on this idea.

p.s. I am writing through a translator, so perhaps the meaning is distorted somewhere.

faa2.jpg.df8ed4c8a798d309226ca41c1a7d855d.jpg

Building a tunnels is A LOT of work, while you could simply make a road up top or around. On the other hand, it looks so cool to have one, especially through high mountains. I don't think we'll be seeing much of that in the future, but who knows? It would be something totally new to the RWG, as well as perhaps Nav.

I agree it would be really cool. I don't know if they have the ability to tell POI's to only spawn in a mountain or not but I'd love to see it for sure.

A very chilling scene from the book "The Stand" is one of the characters having to exit Manhattan Island (New York City) to New Jersey though the tunnel. This is after a plague wiped out 90% of the population.

I agree it would be really cool. I don't know if they have the ability to tell POI's to only spawn in a mountain or not but I'd love to see it for sure.

A very chilling scene from the book "The Stand" is one of the characters having to exit Manhattan Island (New York City) to New Jersey though the tunnel. This is after a plague wiped out 90% of the population.

I was just about to mention The Stand! Awesome scene.

Archived