Feral - A18

Skippy5

I am not sure if this is a bug so figured I would ask it here before posting in the bug thread. I am on Day 2 - all default settings. I am level 2 and have nothing abnormal for gear. However, I just ran into 2 feral (not raged, but 750 exp glowing eyes) zombies, one killed me. Is this a bug or did they change it so that ferals can be earlier n the game?

I am not sure if this is a bug so figured I would ask it here before posting in the bug thread. I am on Day 2 - all default settings. I am level 2 and have nothing abnormal for gear. However, I just ran into 2 feral (not raged, but 750 exp glowing eyes) zombies, one killed me. Is this a bug or did they change it so that ferals can be earlier n the game?

Was it at night? In a POI?

I think ferals can spawn at night to make it dangerous and some houses can spawn ferals and be very dangerous.

Thanks and interesting - never noticed it in A17, just regulars sprinted at night and houses / POIs seemed to not do this until later in the game. Maybe I was just lucky?

Thanks and interesting - never noticed it in A17, just regulars sprinted at night and houses / POIs seemed to not do this until later in the game. Maybe I was just lucky?

IRC in a17 some pois which were considered higher tier would spawn harder enemies earlier. Maybe that house is one of the tier 5 pois?

Yeah, I think this might be a bit new. I started playing like I used to early game in a17 and got my behind handed to me on an iron platter.

Judging by a few of MadMole's comments in other threads, the zombies have been enhanced via various methods to be a bit scarier. ;)

Archived