Pop 'n Pill Hospital OP?

PinkLed5

Back from a short vacation from the game. Hide atop Pop 'n Pills hospital for first 7 day horde. Zombie horde never arrives, as far as we can tell. No sign no sound. Hop down to ground and see the hospital is full of zombies who couldn't get to us. Hospital is OP?

Not really. It's just too complicated for the zombie ai to reach you.

Besides, a day 7 horde is a joke. I can spend the night on the roof of a garage and nothing would happen to me.

Hide atop Pop 'n Pills hospital for first 7 day horde. Zombie horde never arrives, as far as we can tell. No sign no sound. Hop down to ground and see the hospital is full of zombies who couldn't get to us. Hospital is OP?

How did you get up there? Did you go in from the bottom or climbed the walls? I bet that makes a significant difference in how the AI reacts. If you wall climbed the outside with blocks like I usually do, I imagine there are a ton of blocks potentially in the way between you and them, not to mention the significant distance.

How did you get up there? Did you go in from the bottom or climbed the walls? I bet that makes a significant difference in how the AI reacts. If you wall climbed the outside with blocks like I usually do, I imagine there are a ton of blocks potentially in the way between you and them, not to mention the significant distance.

That place is a maze. We start from the inside but at some point can't figure out how to get the rest of the way up so resort to going up the outside walls. Both 7 day hordes we've spent up there we've been untouched and unseen. The next morning we go down and wipe out the horde, leading them into the neighboring field.

Hopsital Exploit

Just discovered a bit of an exploit to make the hospital even more OP. After weathering two 7th day hordes in it, the hospital was getting pretty banged up. Then I took a Tier V quest at the hospital and when I clicked on the orange exclamation mark the hospital was reset to its original state. Was able to do that again after the next 7 day horde. Looks like this thing will last forever! :)

Just discovered a bit of an exploit to make the hospital even more OP. After weathering two 7th day hordes in it, the hospital was getting pretty banged up. Then I took a Tier V quest at the hospital and when I clicked on the orange exclamation mark the hospital was reset to its original state. Was able to do that again after the next 7 day horde. Looks like this thing will last forever! :)

This isn't an exploit. That is the case with all Quest buildings.

When you start the quest, the building will be restored to its original state. Including all zombies and loot.

Otherwise you could hardly do a quest if someone demolished the building or looted it before.

If you've made any modifications to the hospital, they're gone now. And if you had chests with loot in the hospital then they are gone too.

This isn't an exploit. That is the case with all Quest buildings.

When you start the quest, the building will be restored to its original state. Including all zombies and loot.

Otherwise you could hardly do a quest if someone demolished the building or looted it before.

If you've made any modifications to the hospital, they're gone now. And if you had chests with loot in the hospital then they are gone too.

Yes, the quest mechanic is functioning as intended, but I am exploiting the fact that there are very few tier 5 quest buildings in range of the trader, which means I have a guaranteed way of undoing all of the 7 day horde damage to the hospital. I doubt that was the intended effect of the mechanic, therefore I consider it an exploit.

Archived