[feedback] Its sometimes hard to follow the "Global Chat"

Domo

DMJVTqu.jpg.0f932ead66d7a4a42e771d09dacd395c.jpg

Sure, the german language is not always a beauty, but I assume other people have their problems with the Global Chat too.

Would be nice if people in the Chat-window would get some kind of color or maybe some space between 2 diffrent players?!

(only some feedback, not a die hard wish)

Domo

Maybe they can make it so you get it read to you. so you don't even have to read anything any more.

How hard is this really? Seriously, serious question, how frigging hard is it to read above chat?

I'm not even German and I understand there's enough concrete but they need a lot of steel now.

In my country you can't hold a phone when you are on a bike, there are now apps to remind you to NOT hold your phone while on your bike.

This is in the same realm of ridiculousness...

I give it 50 years and we will be communicating in pictures so the stupid people can keep up.

Catering for stupid and lazy seems to be the latest trend in, well everything really.

Maybe they can make it so you get it read to you. so you don't even have to read anything any more.

How hard is this really? Seriously, serious question, how frigging hard is it to read above chat?

I'm not even German and I understand there's enough concrete but they need a lot of steel now.

In my country you can't hold a phone when you are on a bike, there are now apps to remind you to NOT hold your phone while on your bike.

I give it 50 years and we will be communicating in pictures so the stupid people can keep up.

Catering for stupid and lazy seems to be the latest trend in, well everything really.

Your text says more about you than about me being "lazy".

I dont know how old you are, but I am 37 and yeah, its getting harder for me to follow this 2 color chat window with a very slime font.

WTF is your problem?

Nothing wrong with OP's feedback. There are different methods regarding how the human mind processes and stores information. Your style of perceiving, communicating and learning, may not be someone else's. Looking at that screenshot, as a visually-dominant learner, I would agree that adding some space/color would make it easier to follow.

Wow rude and self entitled much? You clearly don't wear strong glasses. While sure its true you CAN follow it, if you wear glasses it takes a second to process as its a tad blurry and while not a huge issue it gets anoying if your trying to follow a fast moving conversation and causes a lot of eye strain that can cause a headache after a while.

Archived