Working Water Vehicles for 7 Days to Die

Ragsy 2145

On 12/30/2021 at 9:53 AM, Ragsy 2145 said:

This FanBoat will be part of Vehicle Madness ......  

Passenger shooting would be my preferred option for vehicles ...  but the Tank is going to need a big gun at some point .  When the madness of A20 updates is finished will be looking at a few more boats and transport options and vehicle mods .

Ragsy !!

mmm_taaaaaank.jpg

Edited by mprojekt
adding image attempt 2 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2021 at 5:26 PM, Ragsy 2145 said:

Updated the Jetski and Raft Modlets for A20

****  Note : Do not go too near the shore as you may break water blocks in A20 and this will affect player health - if you get health loss due to water block breaking get off the boat quick.   Looking into this at present and a way too fix for A20  *****

Jetski

Changelog: Version 2
1. Adapted to A20 XML including some physics changes  
2. Vehicle Mods enabled - Includes Fuel Saver, the seat mod and reserve tank , dye is useable and will tint the flash trim only, rest of jetski has a custom texture.

Download the Jetski here

20211215203128_1.thumb.jpg.6f2418decbf0e6b341146525cfebee61.jpg

20211216233947_1.thumb.jpg.d183ebf52531940a2307c0dc393eacfa.jpg

The Raft

Version 2 Changelog

1, Updated XML to A20 

2. Added support for Telrics Fishing mod ...you can now do some fishing from the Raft

The raft has 4 fixed seats still and will update to modded versions later  ...  I need to re do a few things on it in the future and add some water effects but for now its sail away as before .

Download the Raft Modlet here

20211216023616_1.thumb.jpg.acbdb70bf9c497498d4dfd0783a47453.jpg

Working on the other boat  stuff over next week or so.

*******  THESE MODLETS HAVE CUSTOM ASSETS AND MUST BE INSTALLED ON
BOTH CLIENT AND THE SERVER TO USE THE MOD IN MULTIPLAYER *******

Happy Boating in A20

Ragsy!!

Some reason every time I try downloading the TFP Raft Modlet it just downloads a empty zipped file.

13 hours ago, dwallorde said:

Some reason every time I try downloading the TFP Raft Modlet it just downloads a empty zipped file.

Yeah I pulled the download as it has issues with launching ..... had a few people reporting they get damaged by the launch process .

Must be not so popular now or people have been working around the launch issues .. as was taken offline in December

Raftsstuff.png.1b8b796fa37f42d397b96552050b96b1.png

I have started a rebuild of the Raft so players can place in water now  so it should be available again for download  again soon.

Also forgot about the Fan Boat with everything else going on mod wise atm oops. 

Regards

Ragsy !!

• 7 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 3:01 PM, Ragsy 2145 said:

Yeah I pulled the download as it has issues with launching ..... had a few people reporting they get damaged by the launch process .

Must be not so popular now or people have been working around the launch issues .. as was taken offline in December

Raftsstuff.png.1b8b796fa37f42d397b96552050b96b1.png

I have started a rebuild of the Raft so players can place in water now  so it should be available again for download  again soon.

Also forgot about the Fan Boat with everything else going on mod wise atm oops. 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Hello, I'm very interested in using your mod with the undead legacy mod all works well apart from not being able to fuel any of the water vehicles? can this be made compatible with Undead Legacy at all please? the main issue is the refuel option is not in the UI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Ragsy 2145 changed the title to Working Water Vehicles for 7 Days to Die
  • 2 weeks later...

The Boating Modlet Version 7 for A21

Modlet Updates Changelog:

Version 7
1. Particles (water effects) now start when boat is moving.
2. Set up xml for A21 requirments (modlet not backwards compatible with A20)
3. Slight adjustments to physics in A21 and boat height in water.
4. Adjusted seating positions a bit more from A20 offering.

Boating Modlet Version 7 on Gitlab

Boating Modlet on Nexus

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
Added Gitlab Link (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 11:59 AM, Ragsy 2145 said:

Yeah it can be modified just change the max velocity, but was going to add an extra seat or maybe two at some point on the flat bottomed boat so its more of a transport for the many, but the new small dingy that is incoming is designed to be a faster single seater ride to satisfy the needs for speed we all have :).

Although actively Guppy is looking at making some water threats in the future and there is lots of idea's being put forward ... Sharks, crocodiles and a zombie seagul was suggested :)

Ragsy !!

I tried doing this in alpha 21. I tried to tinker with the variables with no success. How do you increase the max speeds/what variable do I change? Thanks

23 hours ago, ZombieSlayer69 said:

I tried doing this in alpha 21. I tried to tinker with the variables with no success. How do you increase the max speeds/what variable do I change? Thanks

All changed since A19 ...... speeds are fixed on both of the boats now by design .    Dingy is faster as it should be.... If you do increase speeds weird things will happen and  break the physics balances.

i have some more water stuff being updated for A21 slowly , Jetski is fastest one when finished.   There is a fine balance to be maintained . 

Ragsy !!

Ragsy

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...