Can't connect to my server

Lifsteinn

Hi! I would like some help, please. My server was working perfectly until yesterday. But now is not showing in the game, I can't log in to it.

I do use CSMM mod, and it is working, I can log locally in the web panel, there are no errors in server log, the local app on linux is up-to-date.

But there server is not showing, I can't connect with IP, nothing.

No ports or IPs have changed, I checked those.

No. I double checked all firewall from my router, checked if port was listening in linux server, if any IP has changed. Everything looks fine.

I was using this server yesterday normally, but now is not listing in the server list in the game, I can't connect with IP aswell.

Nothing on server log.

No. I double checked all firewall from my router, checked if port was listening in linux server, if any IP has changed. Everything looks fine.

I was using this server yesterday normally, but now is not listing in the server list in the game, I can't connect with IP aswell.

Nothing on server log.

Strange indeed. Does gameport show on an external portscan on your ip?

Cheers

We can't see all the ports in the config since you only took a screenshot of a small section. It looks like you've got stuff set up incorrectly though.

From the config, it appears you have only the default ports being used. If that's the case, then you need to open up the correct ports and protocols, and you haven't done this. You only have the TCP ports open, and none of the UDP ports. The query port is 26902, and that is required for your server to appear on the list and be connected to.

TCP

• 8080-8081 (ONLY if you plan to administer your server remotely.)
  • 8082 (If you are using Alloc's mods, this is for the web map.)

UDP

• 26900-26903

Archived