Buffs?

CESMOtacon

I was wondering if anybody knows what buffs are available or if there is a list of buffs somewhere I can access. I am adding buff/debuff to my server admin tool (located here: [url]http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?6469-WIP-Server-Wrapper[/url]) I simply need the list of buffs. If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=Ekk0;121100]They really need to make models_10 server sided. Think of all the possibilities. Soooo many drugs. Scratch that, they really need to just make everything server sided.[/QUOTE] I'm hoping they do so I can control buffs from my admin client

this is great, thanks for sharing! I was able to use this to modify splints to heal/cure leg injuries by added the injuries to a debuff tag in the splint section of Model_5 my goal is to make splints reduce the time of an injury by 25% so 4 splints will heal you up. IMO 7DTD needs refining in this area. RUST does a better job of this when it comes to injuries, especially for PVP scenario games. if I want Real-Life I can go injure myself on my ranch :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
[QUOTE=Lonestarcanuck;127915]this is great, thanks for sharing! I was able to use this to modify splints to heal/cure leg injuries by added the injuries to a debuff tag in the splint section of Model_5 my goal is to make splints reduce the time of an injury by 25% so 4 splints will heal you up. IMO 7DTD needs refining in this area. RUST does a better job of this when it comes to injuries, especially for PVP scenario games. if I want Real-Life I can go injure myself on my ranch :-)[/QUOTE] Additionally on this mate, In game if you make a splint, use cotton to cloth method instead of scrapped cloth - so cotton to cloth to splint. Cuts heal time by half = )

Archived