Searching for that ultimate mod to pickup flashlights and lanterns...to pick them up.

Kilroy5150

I took at look at Pete's mod but it had errors. I went to Guppy's placeable lights but it seemed to have no effect, couldn't pick anything up. I've seen the more lights mod but it seemed to have no effect either.

Is there a mod, for A17, that i'm missing?

I wonder the same ;)

BastiAKAJaxteller did a great one but it just didn't include those two items. I honestly feel like the game should have nothing that can't be picked up (within reasonable size, no buildings or that craziness) as well as stripped for parts. Heck, it wouldn't hurt to make it "sellable" as well. After few days, in a town, you're going to end up with a lot of them.

I always occupy corporate buildings and, to have them (at every floor entrance) would be nice with just a bit more brightness on the portable, electric lanterns.

BastiAKAJaxteller did a great one but it just didn't include those two items. I honestly feel like the game should have nothing that can't be picked up (within reasonable size, no buildings or that craziness) as well as stripped for parts. Heck, it wouldn't hurt to make it "sellable" as well. After few days, in a town, you're going to end up with a lot of them.

I always occupy corporate buildings and, to have them (at every floor entrance) would be nice with just a bit more brightness on the portable, electric lanterns.

I totally agree, everything should be able to be picked up as long as it is reasonable size, and not completely OP or game breaking.

The light class does not allow "canpickup" so no mod will do this without either a dll edit or going through each prefab and replacing the lights. What you can do is add lines so that destroying the light puts an item in your inventory, which can then be set to pick up, which is what mine does.

Hope this helps.

Archived