Cant connect any multiplayer server since yesterday

juananp

Since today I am not able to connect any server on my desktop PC windows10 64bits. I played yesterday on that computer.

I can play other steam games without any problem, but 7 days is stuck at Connecting Server

I have more than 2100h played in this game and I cant not found a solution for the issue just started today.

I have done some things.

1) Open launcher and clear all data

2) Verified files

3) Delete game and reinstall

none worked...

Please help me!!!!

Over time, your system will automatically cache IP addresses and other DNS results, in order to speed up subsequent requests it makes to the same hostname. This is all good, but at times, bad results will also be cached and therefore require to be cleared from your cache in order to communicate with hosts correctly. Similar to this, your TCP/IP settings may get corrupted, and will need to be reset. To perform this procedure, follow the steps found below.

• From Windows Start, search for cmd.
  • Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
  • In the console, type the following command: ipconfig /flushdns
    • If the command was successful, you will see the message "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache".

[*]Afterwards, type: netsh int ip reset

[*]Once done, restart your computer.

This will generally make your connection feel a lot smoother, but at times it may be a real trouble-saver.

Thanks both,

Actually I did some checks, I cant try your solution today, but for sure will do tomorrow.

Anyhow I tried with the same computer sharing the Wifi and with a different ISP ... and it works perfectly.

I do not know what has happen with VODAFONE SPAIN in the last week, but I assume is an ISP issue blocking 7 days connections.

Archived