Truly a great zombie biome MOD.

sbangs007

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/225

I use the X8 value for my dedicated server. This is so much fun, its brings back memories of being afraid to go out and travel after dark, and always keep a watchful eye over your shoulder when you think your repairing your bases with ease during the daylight safe hours of A17.

I have a pretty active server and everyone on my server is really loving this. So far this spawns are just normal regular zeds, so the numbers may scare you, but if your careful.. its good loot and great XP time. Just like the old days.

Note my server does have a zed loot drop increased to 15%, diff mod by the way.

if anyone wants to hop in and try the server, if "007 Serving...." located in Phx AZ

Or check out that mod, great!

If you do try out the mod, fyi.. dont try X16, you have been warned. LOL

I use the 16x for my gf and I, running a non-dedicated server. I turned my settings from Ultra down to Medium and I have no issues. I reduced the respawn rate to 1/10th of the original value, and can now go to High. Even with everyone walking, the numbers can be overwhelming in doors, and being stunned is a death sentence. But it made it a pain to do quest, especially Clear ones. So I made it so that areas could be cleared out.

My gf experiences lag and a lot of pop-in when it comes to zombies spawning in to areas she hasn't been before. But that's a one time deal each time, and we're in America/Britain. My upload is 23mbs~ iirc, but don't quote me on that.

Archived