New to A17, Do you need to keep weapns any more?

ElCabong

I would think not because they don't break down and increase quality by stacking any more.

You may have identical weapons with different mods.

You may want a spare encase one can't be repaired.

But for the most part, just sell the duplicate ones. I have three shotguns and I don't see the need for more than one.

I would think not because they don't break down and increase quality by stacking any more.

But for the most part, just sell the duplicate ones. I have three shotguns and I don't see the need for more than one.

Keep 1 spare incase you get dropped, drop your gear, and spawn at base and need replacement weaponry to go and get your bag. The rest can be scraped or sold.

Keep 1 spare incase you get dropped, drop your gear, and spawn at base and need replacement weaponry to go and get your bag. The rest can be scraped or sold.

I don't even do that lol. I just run to my bag. I don't die often, when I do though the enemies have already reset and I can usually just sneak to my bag if in POI or just run and get it if it is in the open.

I scrap all weapons, I don't even bother selling them anymore.

So very true now in game

Archived