Highope's Modlets

Highope

Am 9.10.2020 um 00:07 sagte Gessolin:

Hallo

habe gerade diesen Mod bekommen bekommen

Admin / Player Decor + Blöcke / Gegenstände

verwendet

Einzigartiges Glas mit Lichteffekten und vielen weiteren Effekten. Admin Batterie + Bank etc!

ALLE DETAILS

A18 2.4

geladen und unter A.19 gehört ..... leider ohne Erfolg 😒

Ich habe diesen Mod bereits auf einem Server mit A19 gesehen.

Nun meine Frage: "Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, diesen A18 Mod auf meinen A19 Server zum Laufen zu bringen?"

Gruß

Blocks looked like this

image.png.10b3d64aaa8b7a337ac5304587ecfe65.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Highope Hi Highope. I read through all of the threads and see that the Alpha 19 update probably means a LOT of work to catch up with updating all of your mods. I also saw that some mods came via requests and hope you can consider one for the future based on your existing All Types of Trees Respawn mod once time and energy permits.

I love the concept of respawning trees. It just works well. My xml understanding is basic but after downloading the A18.4 mod I could made a few changes to remove features that do not seem to be compatible with A19. In particular the airstage feature. This stripped about half of the code though and probably removed some lovely features.

In addition, I changed all of the planted seedlings as downgrade block to the full sized original cut down tree so that it doesn't get replaced by a default pine and keeps more tree variety in the vicinity.

In essence I am hoping to maintain the variety of trees so it doesn't become an industrial Pine Tree/Oak forest:

I wonder if you would consider releasing a All Types of Trees Respawn as Themselves mod with the following stages:

Cut down a tree > have the sapling as a placement marker as seems to be a similar feature for vehicle respawns > respawn after a set time period with exactly the same tree to maintain tree variety.

The edits I have now works as a good temporary workaround. It is exploitable with instant respawn but these trees only keep their original 300/600/900 type values and this helps lessen that. They also give honey as per learning and seeds as per your own balance. Trees don't fall but a small branch/leaf falling animation occurs after each tree is chopped which also adds to the effect.

However, I hope you can give it some thought when time allows.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Released update for
HH_Gore_regen

HH_All_Types_Of_Trees_Respawn

updated fixed 2 minor issues :)

2021-12-12T11:30:19 10.220 WRN XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "HH_ALL_Trees_Respawn" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeAzalea']/property[@name='ModelEntity']" (line 62 at pos 2) 2021-12-12T11:30:19 10.431 WRN XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "HH_Gore_Regen" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/blocks/block[@name='goreBlockHumanLootable']/property[@name='Extends']" (line 18 at pos 2)

Edited by Highope (see edit history)

43 Total Dye Arisan Lab

Craftable dye's workstation 

Artisan Lab is back if you use this you cant use the other dye mod workstation. However you can add this mod and remove the other one with 0 issues.

Alpha 20 Updated and released 

You can find me on discord download link in first page.

2 hours ago, EnKz said:

@Highope is there a link for modlet descriptions? like curious of what some of these modlets do, like the Gore_Regen for example..

sure thing ill make that now :)

Extra Seat Vehicle for gyro + bicycle 

2 Seaters better then 1

Alpha 20 Updated and released 

You can find me on discord download link in first page & mod description in first page as well.