remove zombie

UbberN00ber

Check this set of modlets out. https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?100533-REV6-7-8-s-REALITY-CHECK You should be able to replace one of the zombie names with zombieSteveCrawler and then put in whatever zombie you want to replace it with like zombieNurse. Replacing rather than removing is important so you don't end up with empty zombie groups. The game is not a fan of those.

Edit: Here is another one that does something similar. https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?108355-Barrio-s-Mods

ok i tired this and got error is this correct?

<NoCrawlers>

<!--

Groups: (these are just 'contain' parameters for entity groups, for target paths)

Zombie (only uppercase, general groups including;night,Biomes)

Horde (all hordes)

Group (groups biome specific + zombie with lower case that uppercase misses)

Animal (biomes mostly)

Wolf (stand alone)

Spider -->

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Zombie')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawler')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Horde')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawler')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Group')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawler')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Zombie')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawlerFeral')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Horde')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawlerFeral')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Group')]/entity[contains(@name, 'zombieSteveCrawlerFeral')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

</NoCrawlers>

Those set xpath nodes need to be nested in a configs node. Replace NoCrawler with configs

That is not necessary, the main node for the mod can be anything as long as it does not start with numbers. Perhaps the user has not set up the mod folder correctly ie: setting up ModInfo.xml etc.

All my mods use the main node as a custom name to identify them easier upon edits (and they work).

I suggest the user download THIS and then make

the necessary edits to achieve what they want.

However, rev678's method is more efficient, I used keywords for target paths not knowing that using '' for contains means ALL.

Ex:

<set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(@name, '')]/entity[contains(@name, 'Crawler')]/@name">zombieStripper</set>

Thank you for linking that bit of info scwanobi!

Archived