Automatic order factor

rodrigocarbonero

I do not mean that it is based to sort them after using that button tnks

- - - Updated - - -

Close, it's 3.8733... roughly.

No, really, we'd help but.. what?

I'm going to guess you're asking for "the way to automatically sort containers".. Click on the icon on top left corner of the item grid.

I do not mean that it is based to sort them after using that button

I think he's asking why the auto-sort button sorts the items the way it does, and (probably) asking if there's a way to change it, like making the items you use always stay at the front or something.

I've never actually used it so I haven't a clue...

I think he's asking why the auto-sort button sorts the items the way it does, and (probably) asking if there's a way to change it, like making the items you use always stay at the front or something.

I've never actually used it so I haven't a clue...

I wanted to know what is based on ordering so as to sort everything based on the same

Right, you want to know what is the "sorted" order of items (or item categories).

Something like first building "building blocks", then "food stuffs", them "component materials" and so on.

With that info you would make chests that countain the "first group", the "second group" and so on..

I have actually tried doing that with a friend. The order of the items is not entirely logical, so some item will be in places where they don't make much sense, but otherwise it's all right.

The only way to really get to it is to start using it.. make your chests, about 5 of them. Line them up. Start putting in things in the sorted order. If any chest only has about two free rows, move the LAST row of items from that chest to the next. Always keep a couple free rows in every chest so you don't HAVE to do a whole moving day every time you find a new type of item.

Right, you want to know what is the "sorted" order of items (or item categories).

Something like first building "building blocks", then "food stuffs", them "component materials" and so on.

With that info you would make chests that countain the "first group", the "second group" and so on..

I have actually tried doing that with a friend. The order of the items is not entirely logical, so some item will be in places where they don't make much sense, but otherwise it's all right.

The only way to really get to it is to start using it.. make your chests, about 5 of them. Line them up. Start putting in things in the sorted order. If any chest only has about two free rows, move the LAST row of items from that chest to the next. Always keep a couple free rows in every chest so you don't HAVE to do a whole moving day every time you find a new type of item.

so difficult was to do it in alphabetical order xD

Archived