Any workarounds found for 1-2 second period freeze?

Jackelmyer

Anyone find any fixes/work arounds for the 1-2 second period freeze in game? Based on what I've seen, seems more common on larger maps. Running a 16K by 16K map right now. Hoping to not have to restart till 17.2...

Given up playing A17 a few times but couldn't put it down. :-/ Damn game. lol. But these freezes are happening every 3-30 seconds. Probably an average of every 20 seconds. And it's REALLY hard to clear POI's like that.

Also on 16k map and pauses get worse/more frequent over time. By lev 100 it got so bad i had to quit, using 6gb gtx 1060 and 24gb ram and never had anything like this before. Noticed zs glitching into cars buildings etc blood moon stopped when cop got glitched into ramp and couldnt move.

Since three days i've started adding -nounet to my launch parameters and now we think to notice quite a bit less of these stutters in larger POI's like the large Shotgun Messiah buildings; at least didn't cause any additional instability for us. (I host our game from the game itself with 2 co-players)

Archived