A few more Rebar Frames

FileMachete

Adds in Rebar Frames (and recipes) for Half, Quarter, Pole, Plate & Pillar 50 blocks.

Should work just like the vanilla rebar frames; craft in a forge, placeable (rotatable), and pick-up-able, upgrade with 10 concrete mix to 'wet' & then they'll dry to reinforced concrete blocks.

*I'm not sure what some of the lines in their 'normal', blocks.xml properties do, so I've left them in.

*No idea how to get/call icons that look like the vanilla ones.

-- So I used CustomIcon & CustomIconTint: so Icons look like the full block but rusty red in color to differentiate.

$$ any corrections/tips from folks would be welcome :)

Zip file here: https://nofile.io/f/g2sGPbMeZUD

More-Rebar-Frames-Modlet-A17-1-2019-01-12-23-11-56.jpg

More-Rebar-Frames-Modlet-A17-1-2019-01-12-23-13-12.jpg

• 6 months later...
Never used nofile but more people here use github or gitlab. Could also upload it to Nexus.

Appreciate it but prefer a simple no-login/anon site for simple bits like this :)

nofile was really nice. No hassels, almost no ads or trackers. Seems the Copywrite Police went after them so they may be gone for good :(

Hey everything worked fine bro, using it with no issues :) thanks alot !

You bet! Definately appreciate you taking the time to give me a heads up about the broken link.

Anyone from here on who uses the modlet has you to thank for it being available :)

(and your timing was -really- good! I'm rarely on here now a days, and you caught me just wandering by, heh)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived