Aiming with the bow...

Morloc

I don't use a lot of ranged weapons, but pull with a bow and sometimes use one to soften up zombies at night.

Has something changed with the aiming mechanics? When I aim, the targeting reticle often does not tighten up. I have aiming mapped to my right mouse button (default?), but find that I need to click a 2nd time...(sometimes more) to get aiming to occur.

I don't have particularly much lag, or other issues which would make this consistent with a performance problem. Does anyone else run into this?

Thanks,

-Morloc

I don't use a lot of ranged weapons, but pull with a bow and sometimes use one to soften up zombies at night.

Has something changed with the aiming mechanics? When I aim, the targeting reticle often does not tighten up. I have aiming mapped to my right mouse button (default?), but find that I need to click a 2nd time...(sometimes more) to get aiming to occur.

I don't have particularly much lag, or other issues which would make this consistent with a performance problem. Does anyone else run into this?

Thanks,

-Morloc

I've had it happen to me on occasion, it has not been a consistent problem though.

Thanks,

-Morloc

Happens all the time, it's one of the reasons I switched to crossbows. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but it's very annoying indeed.

Archived