Avimods (Material rate bonus for streamers)

Aviose

I plan on making a few different mods with different purposes. The first one is designed specifically based on a statement on Games4Kickz stream.

He stated that he would use a mod, if he could find one, to improve harvest rates since he cuts those portions out of his stream as they get extremely grindy and that doesn't work for his streaming style. This multiplies harvest rates by 10 on most trees, stones, boulders, and on wheels.

While I understand that the more combat-focused gamers will enjoy this mod, be warned that this removes a major aspect of the game when it comes to resource gain as you don't have to travel far to get the resources you need, and all sources of resources affected drop a lot more of them. This will also, inadvertently, increase experience gain for harvesting resources from those nodes as gaining these harvested materials is how you obtain the xp for them. It does not impact the xp for resources in any other area, however, including crafting.

Avimod Harvesting modifier.zip

I can easily create a reduced version for non-streamers. I have told Games that it is here and asked him to provide any feedback. I do want to know if it goes too far. If I separate the versions, I will rename them to have the multiplier level listed in the name.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, it is my first modlet. I just forgot to tag it in the name when I created it.

You don't need a mod if you can enter "buff buffHarvest" on the console.

Can be used multiple times.

Great to know. Thanks for the info.

This was based directly on a statement in a youtube video, so I figured it would a good first project for modlets for 7d2d. I am hoping to make some bigger ones down the road.

Great to know. Thanks for the info.

This was based directly on a statement in a youtube video, so I figured it would a good first project for modlets for 7d2d. I am hoping to make some bigger ones down the road.

A good idea to have a convenience modlet, as its aimed at aimed at streamers they can install and forget about it while they natter.

Side-note that it would have also been easier to mod perkMotherLode and tripled HarvestCount value. XP gains though will still increase per multiples of harvest count. Gazz tip is easier still, straight to the point :)

Archived