Minibike engine upgrade?

Postmortem

How do you change or upgrade the engine in the minibike when you have found a better engine?

I can remember that in the A16 you could simply take the engine out and put the new one in, but I can´t find that option in the A17.

Is it hidden somewhere else now, has this feature been removed, or am I plain blind..?

How do you change or upgrade the engine in the minibike when you have found a better engine?

I can remember that in the A16 you could simply take the engine out and put the new one in, but I can´t find that option in the A17.

Is it hidden somewhere else now, has this feature been removed, or am I plain blind..?

Engines have no quality in A17

It seems as tho only the battery is now graded, unless they just forgot to change that as well.

I did like wear on the components and the need to repair them.

Only had my minibike for a couple of days to find that the following morning it had simply vanished. I had left it parked outside a radio station on the gravel path.

I had hoped that disappearing vehicles had been fixed for A 17.

It seems as tho only the battery is now graded, unless they just forgot to change that as well.

I did like wear on the components and the need to repair them.

Only had my minibike for a couple of days to find that the following morning it had simply vanished. I had left it parked outside a radio station on the gravel path.

I had hoped that disappearing vehicles had been fixed for A 17.

My guess is the battery is still graded for battery bank usage purposes.

Archived