DadMods

The-Walking-Dad

Minimal HUD

This modlet aims to provide a more immersive moment-to-moment experience by:

• Removing the toolbelt, stat bars and notifications from the lower left and lower right main screen, replacing them in the backpack.
  • Removing the compass from top of main screen and quest tracker box from top right of main screen.

To do:

• Remove buffs text popups on main screen.
  • Alter localization.txt to reduce on-main-screen text (will not be an xpath modlet).
  • Remove crosshair (will not be an xpath modlet).

Enjoy, if this is your thing, and please feel free to leave comments and suggestions for improvement (or xpath tips if you're in the know, I'm always eager to learn).

Minimal HUD

This modlet aims to provide a more immersive moment-to-moment experience by:

• Removing the toolbelt, stat bars and notifications from the lower left and lower right main screen, replacing them in the backpack.
  • Removing the compass from top of main screen and quest tracker box from top right of main screen.

To do:

• Remove buffs text popups on main screen.
  • Alter localization.txt to reduce on-main-screen text (will not be an xpath modlet).
  • Remove crosshair (will not be an xpath modlet).

Enjoy, if this is your thing, and please feel free to leave comments and suggestions for improvement (or xpath tips if you're in the know, I'm always eager to learn).

No more using F7 with this mod. Nice work! BTW, I see you are using dropbox, be careful with dropbox. I was using dropbox but my mods were too popular and they shut down my account without even a notification. So there is some kind of bandwidth restriction. Just a heads up so you don't have the same problem. Try github, much better way to manage the mods. :-)

No more using F7 with this mod. Nice work! BTW, I see you are using dropbox, be careful with dropbox. I was using dropbox but my mods were too popular and they shut down my account without even a notification. So there is some kind of bandwidth restriction. Just a heads up so you don't have the same problem. Try github, much better way to manage the mods. :-)

Yeh exactly what happened with my Dropbox. I don't know how to use github lol so I use Google drive

Yeh exactly what happened with my Dropbox. I don't know how to use github lol so I use Google drive

github is very frustrating at first. Nothing is clear. The whole first day of me trying to learn it I sweared so much. lol But once you get it working it's just worlds better. No more making zips or uploading whole packages or even whole files. Only upload changes. And it auto creates the zip for you so you don't have to worry about that.

Archived