Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

installed the new update but cant see players

on map

http://www.7dayszombiestomp.com/screenshots/output_log1213815.txt

[color=#000000]2014-12-13T20:15:19 306.954 Error in GM_SavePlayerData: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'AuthenticationServer.GetPlayerId'.[/color] [color=#000000]  at AllocsFixes.PlayerDataStuff.GM_SavePlayerData (.GameManager manager, Int32 _clientId, .PlayerDataFile _playerDataFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[/color]

Edited by OzzFreak (see edit history)

Do we need a new DLL for the 10.3 hotfix?

I'm still using the 10.3 one and everything is working fine so far.

I updated and everything but mapping is working for me.

installed the new update but cant see players on map

You ALWAYS need the matching fixes files for the game release. If you use an older version of the fixes you basically get the old game code.

That means those who used the old files were basically running b11 and not the hotfix (b12).

Common Alloc, you can't goto sleep on us, we need updates to the updates :D

Sorry, even I have some real life events every now and then ;)

C:\7dtd.tk.a10.3_b2\7dtd\binary-improvements\7dtd-server-fixes\src\NetConnections\ConsoleOutputSeparator.cs(13,13): Error CS1061: 'ConsoleSdtd' does not contain a definition for 'ExecuteClientCmdInternal' and no extension method 'ExecuteClientCmdInternal' accepting a first argument of type 'ConsoleSdtd' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS1061) (7dtd-server-fixes)

I get that..

I did use Deobfuscate pre0.4.2 on the AC dll ..

Edited by Koolio (see edit history)

dont listen to people trying to get you to have no life...

..Snidey init

Anyway Alloc could email the deob one.. I've tried deob the original ac.dll with derpopo is getting me "public void ExecuteRemoteCmdInternal(string par0001, bool par0002);"

yours seems to have "public void ExecuteClientCmdInternal(string par0001, string par0002, string par0003);"

Need some help here compiling.

C:\Users\Lordicon\Desktop\Assembly Patch\binary-improvements\7dtd-server-fixes\src\NetConnections\ConsoleOutputSeparator.cs(13,13): Error CS1061: 'ConsoleSdtd' does not contain a definition for 'ExecuteClientCmdInternal' and no extension method 'ExecuteClientCmdInternal' accepting a first argument of type 'ConsoleSdtd' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS1061) (7dtd-server-fixes)

I did all this back in alpha 9 without issue, but now invoking 7d2d-fixer.exe gripes about unity_engine.dll not being strongly named. Has anyone had this problem?

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named

assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)

at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.get_CallingConvention()

at Mono.Cecil.MetadataImporter.ImportMethod(MethodBase method, IGenericContext context, ImportGenericKind import_kind)

at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Import(MethodBase method)

at dtdfixer.MainClass.addHook(TypeDefinition type, String methodName, Boolean addThisRef, Int32 opCount, Boolean atEnd, MethodBase targetMethod)

at dtdfixer.MainClass.mappingPatch(ModuleDefinition module)

at dtdfixer.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

dump all the 7dtd server dll files into the latest version of deobtool folder, then deob AC.dll .. you dont need all the engine 7dtd dll's but i just can't be bothered to find out exactly which it did need to properly deob without errors. It definitely needs UnityEngine.dll now though

remove the RSA crap from the AC deob.dll, someone posted a guide on how before... I use CFF explorer... and then rename and you should have a AC.dll that is ready to go, and not have that 7dtd-fixer.exe error anymore.