Dedicated Server Not Showing Up On Th List

Hixxydubz

As the title suggests i setup a dedicated server, i followed a lot of tutorials to triple check i did everything right, even opened up the ports on my router and still not showing up for friends, this is becoming frustrating, is there anyone out there can help me out please?

also i have seen going back to 2016 with people having the same issue as me, that the server is not listed and no one has helped them, i found that thread by using the search engine (something about reading the sticky and finding the information to help you help me with), considering that this seems to be a reoccuring issue going back into the threads all the way back to 2012 you would think that someone out there would have found a fix for this or had the technical know-how to point them in the right direction, as suspected, nope.

ok got rid of the value, restarted the server and asked a friend to try and search for my server in the list, no luck, i can see it when i go on the game, but i want the server to be up 24/7 on my machine so others can join.

i noticed that when i checked my ports 26900-26903 they were not open even though they have been added to the inbound and outbound services list on my router, i listed them as both TCP and UDP so im not sure exactly whats going and why they are not open even when added.

Archived