• BUG ZOMBIE POSE T

Witos
    • Version: b324

Summary: (A short description of the bug)

Game Version: (A21 b324)

OS/Version: (Windows )

CPU Model: (Intel i9 13900K)

System Memory: (64Gb DDR5)

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX770)

Screen Resolution: (Width and Height such as 1920x1080)

Video Settings:  so just list the settings you think are relevant to the bug if any))

Game mode: (Dedicated server)

Did you wipe old saves? (Yes)

Did you start a new game? (Yes)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on 

Bug Description:

After about 30 min or an hour or so the entities fail, the zombies remain in fall mode, the bags and vehicles in suspension.

This is not a performance problem since it has happened to me with 4 players and with 15, it is a bug that can be fixed by restarting the server. 

This bug occurs seven or eight times a day. 

Please we are many administrators with this bug, we ask that it be treated with priority because it breaks the game experience completely, losing missions, vehicles, etc. 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1)seems to be played when starting missions 

2)eliminating the trader's search missions reduces the bug by 50%.

3)in version experimented b317 with the same conditions it did not happen 

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

Expected result: 

the server is still running despite the bug but the ia is blocked

Link to Pastebin Output Log: 

This failure is always reproduced in the output before everything starts to fail:

2023-07-09T20:45:50 2097.033 INF 1981.025 SleeperVolume 171, 35, -1894: Restoring 175, 35, -1875 (10, -118) 'zombieNurseFeral', count 73 2023-07-09T20:45:50 2097.151 INF 1981.146 SleeperVolume 171, 35, -1894: Restoring 174, 35, -1890 (10, -119) 'zombieLumberjackFeral', count 73 NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at GameManager+<ResetWindowsAndLocks>d__259.MoveNext () [0x00079] in <054959adb6ea4346875067fe5397b69b>:0 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <4bba812690714c578170328b4ec178d0>:0 UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutineManaged2(MonoBehaviour, IEnumerator) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) NetPackageQuestEvent:ProcessPackage(World, GameManager) ConnectionManager:ProcessPackages(INetConnection, NetPackageDirection, ClientInfo) ConnectionManager:Update() ERROR: Shader UI/Default shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, Daemon213123123 said:

Is there any ideas as to when this bug could be removed? encountered a similar issue on a server we bought

Not anytime soon with such a lack of information and no logs.

Please help by doing the needful.

HEllo we are having the same issue on all four of our 7d2d servers. When the restart happens I will post my server log and the player log along with screen shots. 

Bug Description:

After about  an hour or so the entities fail, the zombies remain in fall mode, the bags and vehicles in suspension. Quest zombies won't spawn, zombies freeze in the wild and in populated area's . I have included a player log and a server log.

Game Version: (A21 b324)

OS/Version: (Windows )

CPU Model: (Intel i9 13900K)

System Memory: (64Gb DDR5)

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX770)

Screen Resolution: (Width and Height such as 1920x1080)

Game mode: (Dedicated server)

Player log:

Mono path[0] = 'F:/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/Managed' - Pastebin.com

spacer.png
    Just want to add another thing to the zombies problem on server. When zombies stop spawning that also happens to my quests. Buried supplies only on all 14 traders ,Restart fixes it but it breaks again with the zombies after 10 minutes.

From another of our players.
     — Today at 1:35 PM
    Zeds are moving Headed to do a burried quest to see if they all still do the movie pause when they spawn in.
    Today at 1:39 PM Zeds are still pulling an air jordan and hanging durring burried quest

Server Log

Edited by SylenThunder
    Converted the great wall of zombie into a link (see edit history)

@sylenThunder I am not able to fit my full server log in paste bin it only allows 512 kilobytes per Paste.
    I have over 36k lines in this log. Is there another option?

1 hour ago, Babbs said:

@sylenThunder I am not able to fit my full server log in paste bin it only allows 512 kilobytes per Paste.
    I have over 36k lines in this log. Is there another option?

justpaste.it is good. It would be useful if you create the issue, and then shut it down asap so the log isn't so bloated.

Failing that, I usually put them on OneDrive and share from there.

1 hour ago, schwanz9000 said:

@Babbs Thanks for trying to post your logs, but I can see that you are using mods.

We need full logs of both server and client without mods.

I hope that @Witoswill do that. He say he had it with 6 player and a vanilla game

We have the same problem but modded server with lot of traffic. 😕

I have the log, but not so you like it ;-/

I will work on spinning up a new server with no mods or csmm and load it with players and see if we have the same issue. Thank you for all your help I will let you know what I find.

While the fun pimps work on it here is a server-side hotfix I made for dedicated servers. Since I reported this bug somewhere else already I will not go into detail about this, beside that it's unclear if it fully fixes the issue or just symptoms, however I got a lot of feedback already that it's working.

DL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406072882041716746/1132005497143316671/A21ZombieFix.zip