Trophy progress

Elixz89

I was wondering if my trophy progress is continued in a new map.

I only need to die 500 times to get platinum but I cannot find anywhere what my progress is.

I had one map where I just had tower of wood frames to max height and a bedroll on top and continuously jumped off, but after 150 times it got boring.

I uninstalled after so many game crashes about 2 years ago, but I do remember some of the trophies updating through games. I know on PC the ones that keep track of like "survive such and such in a sp game" count only in one game, though you can play other games. Just that Longest Life Lived will only update for the longest one currently going.

I was wondering if my trophy progress is continued in a new map.

I only need to die 500 times to get platinum but I cannot find anywhere what my progress is.

I had one map where I just had tower of wood frames to max height and a bedroll on top and continuously jumped off, but after 150 times it got boring.

It should count regardless of which map you are on.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would have been wost to try and kill Kill 2500 other players how the hell could anyone do that? Even if you try to boost it somehow! I think at least with the die 500 times there could be a way to set it up to die automatcaly!

Maybe start a new user and a two new maps and test it with the lower death counts on two differnt maps to make sure just dying from a fall even counts

I agree on the 2500 player kills, the game is motley played in single player.

The way I got this trophy was not done legitimately, there was a bug in the game that when you hit the trader with a torch you would get a lot of player kills.

I agree this is not the way to do it and I'm not proud of it, but then, 2500 kills is too much.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived