Stack-able weapon mods and schematics

kinsem

With the new Xpath system I do not have the time nor focus to try and spend any meaningful time with learning the new system due to real life getting in the way. So with that said I am turning to this amazing community to see if someone is willing to work on a modlet that will allow all weapon and armor mods and if possible the schematics to be stack-able like most of the dyes used to be in b199.

Here is the code that should do it for you (not in complete modlet form as I'm not at home but should be something you can easily add to another modlet or make your own)

Schematic / Book stacking:

<append xpath="/items/item[@name='unlockBookMaster']">
	<property name="Stacknumber" value="50"/>
</append>

Item Modifier Stack limit (untested as not on my gaming pc, but should work..)

<set xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value">50</set>

Both of these should set the stack size to 50

They have a stack number value in the files.. not sure if there's going to be any unintended issues with changing it (such as placing more than one mod at a time)

But... its there, lol

Lol sweet will save my backpack space lol if it does. You know I run out of space easily in my 220 slot backpack :-P

• 3 months later...

The issue is with item development from TFP. Notice how previous non stackable items had a little 1 on the lower right corner. Well, mods and dyes dont have that. YES you can stack them with mods, I have done this, the problem is, you dont see how many are in a stack. Big PITA as these items really need some stack value.

Hopefully dev fixes this.

While I'm at it, i really hope they allow localization.txt file for descriptions to be XML based, so we can add descriptinos to new items, as well as allow images n icons to transfer from server to client.

Archived