A17 - Lights removed?

Blindguard

I really like A17 so far, except bugs I don't have any complains except one.. What have happened to all the lights?! I just installed a battery bank, tried to craft lights but I can only craft the simple one and the spotlight, what happened to for instance to the

fluorescent light? Or what about the dome light? I launched up creative mode to try and spawn them in but they aren't even there, I can only find flourescent & dome light (POI), which I can't write, hence why they don't work. What is this?

I really like A17 so far, except bugs I don't have any complains except one.. What have happened to all the lights?! I just installed a battery bank, tried to craft lights but I can only craft the simple one and the spotlight, what happened to for instance to the

fluorescent light? Or what about the dome light? I launched up creative mode to try and spawn them in but they aren't even there, I can only find flourescent & dome light (POI), which I can't write, hence why they don't work. What is this?

Here here, I agree what happened to the lights. I am a Electricity Hog I like my lights, I saw new ones in the game and thought woo hoo more lights. but the new ones and some of the old don't work with the wire tool. Is this a bug?

I too would like to know what happened to the lights.

The electric system currently isn't very promising because of far to few blocks/items.

Overall the constant removing of previously available blocks (not only limited to lights or electricity) is very questionable.

Odds are all of the lights have to be rewored due to the new lighting system, and they needed to prioritize other things first. If they don't get them into a17 stable, then a point release after will probably have them. We might even get better lighting from them in the new engine (I'm taking to you, silver dome light...).

Archived