BanHammer's Modlets

BanHammer

BH_TrapMod

Adds 'new' early game traps for base defending.

BH_MeatMod

Changes the required amount of Raw Meat in cooking.

BH_ProgressionMod

Lowers the requirement for each PERK (Not attributes).

BH_ZombieAttackNerfMod

Reverts the AttackPerMinute to Alpha 16 version for zombies only.

BH_BetterRocketLauncherMod

Buffs the Rocket Launcher's damage.

BH_StoneAxeSpeedBuffMod

Buffs the Stone Axe AttackPerMinute. (THIS DOES NOT MODIFY THE PERK PROGRESSION, SO IF YOU LEVEL UP "FLURRY OF BLOWS" THAT WILL PUT THE STONE AXE 25% EXTRA).

---

Github Page

Download (Downloads all Modlets)

They're called TrapFire0 and TrapShock0 (I believe localization.txt file is bugged or requires to install like a normal mod so I didn't bother including it).

They show up in a Campfire because you need to craft them in the Campfire. I didn't want to put it in the Workbench because those are used late game and Campfires are very early game and would require some form of base/area to craft them.

Have you dropped the BH_TrapMod into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods?

Since GitHub you download it as a master, it will make it into a .zip file, Open the 7DaysToDie-Modlets-master folder and inside will be a BH_TrapMod and a README file, copy the BH_TrapMod into \Mods.

Have you dropped the BH_TrapMod into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods?

Since GitHub you download it as a master, it will make it into a .zip file, Open the 7DaysToDie-Modlets-master folder and inside will be a BH_TrapMod and a README file, copy the BH_TrapMod into \Mods.

I have it like this...

Yours is the top on in the MODS folder..

https://imgur.com/a/3izXRjA

Grab the folder inside the master folder, this happens because of Github's download.

I plan to create more Modlets inside this Github page so this will happen and users can download the master and choose what modlet they want to use.

where.thumb.jpg.6ba65ec157b4bdd0da2d01ce00c32d23.jpg

When I click on the master I get there....but on the right side..there's no where to clone to make a zip like it shows on the master?

- - - Updated - - -

Or you saying in WinRar... click on the master folder then extract what mod you want from that... like click on this one insteadyes.thumb.jpg.2190b4b4bdd75234c5b7c86962031422.jpg..

I notice that the last one - BH_ZombieAttackNerfMod - Reverts the AttackPerMinute to Alpha 16 version.

Can you make one that does the same thing for the player? Because like when I swing a tool like say a stone axe it's really slow compared to Aplha 16. Can it be sped up to be the same as it was in Alpha 16?

I notice that the last one - BH_ZombieAttackNerfMod - Reverts the AttackPerMinute to Alpha 16 version.

Can you make one that does the same thing for the player? Because like when I swing a tool like say a stone axe it's really slow compared to Aplha 16. Can it be sped up to be the same as it was in Alpha 16?

You can, I just added it to my Github. It may not be the exact same speed as Alpha 16 but it should be close enough. This does not modify the perk so if you do max out the melee speed perk you will swing very fast.

Archived