Commands

Guest Nyteshade12134

Guest Nyteshade12134

And where exactly is that command in modding xmls? Its a valid question that deserves a valid answer. Me asking the question is asking for help. Don't be a wise ass.

I echo the OP's request.

Copy/paste from the FB group cause I'm lazy :p

"Dark, dreary, rainy, and blizzards all trigger migraines. The spottier the rain or snow, the worst.

I have nearly 3k hours in the game, but I've never played around with F1, weather commands, or xml stuff (except for server commands back in the day).

First, I turned cheats on and got a mining helmet. That's all I really used to need, for previous Alphas, unless the snow was really coming down. It didn't help at all.

So, I went looking for weather commands, but they don't seem to work (or I'm doing it wrong- even though the command is accepted unlike "weather off" lol)

Then, I took off flying, trying and hoping to find some nice weather, but it just was not happening.

Gah! Any suggestions (settings, commands, seeds)?"

I'm really loving this new Alpha, but my head just can't tolerate it. I just took some BP meds (recent problem), so who knows, perhaps it will help with the migraines. I REALLY don't want to shelf this game (seriously, this game has changed the way I dream these last few years)!

And where exactly is that command in modding xmls? Its a valid question that deserves a valid answer. Me asking the question is asking for help. Don't be a wise ass.

Well, next time specify that you're asking about xmls, instead of being an asshat, and maybe the ONE person who bothered to /try/ and help you won't just write you off and ignore you?

Because *I* thought you were asking about console commands, since there is no such thing as an xml "command", in which case "help" IS a valid answer.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
...So, I went looking for weather commands, but they don't seem to work (or I'm doing it wrong- even though the command is accepted unlike "weather off" lol)

Then, I took off flying, trying and hoping to find some nice weather, but it just was not happening.

Gah! Any suggestions (settings, commands, seeds)?...

To add, weathersurvival off should shut off all weather until you restart a game, at least in A16 it did.

Archived