7 days of walking!!

wacojitsu

OK TFP. I have some good memory's of this game. lots. Most on PVP servers. But i keep having to play this less and less each patch. But each alpha you take away the ways of which we level. Every time we get less and less XP for crafting till now we get NONE, WE get less and less for mining and now it's such a waste of time. Please stop forcing us to play the game the way you want us too. And i have a good reason why you need to stop. Because you guys are not hardcore gamers. Or even gamers. You guys are artist creating a world for which we live in. Stick to that. Give us more opinions!!! not less. killing 12,000 zombies to get to lvl 20 is not fun. It's horrible. And having 50% stamina because you are waiting for it to get low enough so you can eat is horrible. on Both restarts now i had to go with 25% hunger for 3 hours and next time 6 hours because i couldn't get a cooking pot to drop. and even when i did i would run out of water to cook eggs in. so much of my experience has been just me starving to death for hours on end over and over again with no stamina at all and dying to zombies repeatedly because i can only run for 2 steps then die. Please joel, PLEASE!!!!!! take off god mode and play the game without spawning in weapons and food for your self and start at level 1. it's not challenging. it's a unfun chore. starving for hours while dying and getting no loot from zombies is not fun at all.

encase you need a list of how to fix this before it goes live.

1. buff stamina- walking is not fun

2. food/water was just fine in A16 - please revert.

3. bring back crafting XP. and revert mining XP.

4. revert item levels and the damage increases that go with it.

5. Make zombies great again. - Why do zombies not have loot. Most people die with something in their pocket. or a backpack. why are ur zombies so poor?

6. stop level gating the perks. it's not a horrible system if i could access anything.

7. Basically revert back to A14 but with the new building mechanics that you were suppose to have done for A16 and have yet to be completed.

I should say things that are good.

1. the new zombie AI is good. i like it. Good job TFP. I think there well be problems for most of the online servers as noobs will be spawning in to a day 400 server and there is 100% no way for him to keep a base till he's lvl 100. But i could deal with that if it was the only problem.

Almost forgot.

Please fix the never ending spawn of zombies on my head. i literally kill 16 zombies in 1 room 2 at a time. each time they always get a free hit. it's like they wait for you to try and loot something then BAM!!! back of your head. kill them, then look around no one there. i'm in a 6x5 room. not many hiding places. alright that is all of them i hope. go to loot a single cabinet. BAM back of the head. WTF mechanics are you guys putting in this game?

My method to countering this is to place a land claim block inside each poi before i go in, that way they don't respawn as i clear it out. The sleeping bag keeps them from spawning in my base, so the land claim block is redundant for me on single player(unless they changed something?) since the blocks are 5 stone now, they are disposable and affordable.

I should say things that are good.

1. the new zombie AI is good. i like it. Good job TFP. I think there well be problems for most of the online servers as noobs will be spawning in to a day 400 server and there is 100% no way for him to keep a base till he's lvl 100. But i could deal with that if it was the only problem.

In A16 zombies was not related to server day, only to player gamestage. But dunno if this was not changed for A17

OK TFP. I have some good memory's of this game. lots. Most on PVP servers. But i keep having to play this less and less each patch. But each alpha you take away the ways of which we level. Every time we get less and less XP for crafting till now we get NONE, WE get less and less for mining and now it's such a waste of time. Please stop forcing us to play the game the way you want us too. And i have a good reason why you need to stop. Because you guys are not hardcore gamers. Or even gamers. You guys are artist creating a world for which we live in. Stick to that. Give us more opinions!!! not less. killing 12,000 zombies to get to lvl 20 is not fun. It's horrible. And having 50% stamina because you are waiting for it to get low enough so you can eat is horrible. on Both restarts now i had to go with 25% hunger for 3 hours and next time 6 hours because i couldn't get a cooking pot to drop. and even when i did i would run out of water to cook eggs in. so much of my experience has been just me starving to death for hours on end over and over again with no stamina at all and dying to zombies repeatedly because i can only run for 2 steps then die. Please joel, PLEASE!!!!!! take off god mode and play the game without spawning in weapons and food for your self and start at level 1. it's not challenging. it's a unfun chore. starving for hours while dying and getting no loot from zombies is not fun at all.

encase you need a list of how to fix this before it goes live.

1. buff stamina- walking is not fun

2. food/water was just fine in A16 - please revert.

3. bring back crafting XP. and revert mining XP.

4. revert item levels and the damage increases that go with it.

5. Make zombies great again. - Why do zombies not have loot. Most people die with something in their pocket. or a backpack. why are ur zombies so poor?

6. stop level gating the perks. it's not a horrible system if i could access anything.

7. Basically revert back to A14 but with the new building mechanics that you were suppose to have done for A16 and have yet to be completed.

+1 million

Archived