Higher tier, specialized furnaces.

Pwnlord

The Forge is...slow. Frustratingly so. You want your base up NOW, concrete around gravel so you can fight calmly at night instead of flailing with your shotgun at screaming runners and the occasional hornet. Hisss....ding! isn't it. A Finery Forge for Lead and Brass, a Blast Furnace for iron, and maybe a Kiln for Stone?

[QUOTE=CongoBongo;146354]Just build 15 forges... should solve your problems :D you will get the output 15x faster. takes the same materials and same ammount of fuel it just cooks faster.[/QUOTE] That's what I do to forge things quicker. As for adding different tiers/types of forges, I could see that being an interesting concept if they add maybe tiers to items or something like that.

[QUOTE=Pwnlord;145817]The Forge is...slow. Frustratingly so. You want your base up NOW, concrete around gravel so you can fight calmly at night instead of flailing with your shotgun at screaming runners and the occasional hornet. Hisss....ding! isn't it. A Finery Forge for Lead and Brass, a Blast Furnace for iron, and maybe a Kiln for Stone?[/QUOTE] Nah. If I need lots of Cement or Iron Ingots, I'll just run 2 or 3 or 4 or even 6 or 8 Forges simultaneously.

Archived