Needs mini-boses

ElCabong

Just worked my way to the top floor of the crack a book headquarters. I think it was very well done. But I was disappointed and only finding the same Z's I've been finding all the way up there.

I looted an AK-47. And the mini bikes for dumb♥♥♥♥s Book so I am not complaining

The sleeper zombies do get harder the longer the further your gamestage is though. It gets very iffy when you're running into radiated feral sleeper.... especially when its the cop version.

That said, super loot you got there. I had to wait till like Day 12 to get my mini-bike book... Raided 2 crack a book buildings, 1 normal book store, 2 day care centers, 3 shanty town book stores and I did not get a single mini-bike book.... got it from looting a random house instead..... on the upside, i probably have enough paper to cover my shotgun shell needs till the next alpha (^_^")

Mini-bosses are a good idea in linear games. The only way they will ever make sense in a survival game is once there is a story-line in place. For a good example, see the introduction of new types in the Dead Island/Dying Light games.

Anything less would be console noob-ery.

Archived