Help: With Unity.3d files....

War3zuk

Theres some really cool mods out their, Some cool models that are allowed to be added to various projects so my question, Is there anyway to import a model file into an already existing mod.. I wanted to play around with the new Vehicles thats been made but to do that in WOTW & was told that they would need to be added by Dwallorde ? Is that the only way cos I cant see anyone going to the time of doing that for an individual person...

Is there NO way at all to take a single model file & add it to an existing dll....?

Thanks

If the mod is more than just edited xml files, the mod likely uses SDX to recompile the games code to add new objects and features. If you later want to add another mod to a game that has already been recompiled with SDX, 2 paths exist. First, if you are adding objects like .unity3d files that do not require code to work, then you can just add those files to the existing resources folder and reference them in xml. However, if you want to add a mod that uses code, like the new vehicle mods, then the game would need to be recompiled using all the old and new mods and their code at the same time.

So unless someone has the compilable code for all the mods you want, you can't do what you want.

Archived