Ground patting - Shovel

SxR

Not sure if Shovels or other Tools have a secondary function (right click) but I'd love it if Shovels when right clicked, would pat the ground with the underside, smoothing the terrain where patted to look natural again, getting rid of blocky, jagged edges.

It's hard filling blown up / dug dirt when you fight Zombies, it never fills properly.

Not sure if Shovels or other Tools have a secondary function (right click) but I'd love it if Shovels when right clicked, would pat the ground with the underside, smoothing the terrain where patted to look natural again, getting rid of blocky, jagged edges.

It's hard filling blown up / dug dirt when you fight Zombies, it never fills properly.

You can place a frame on the ground over it to level the area... then pull up the frames... and it's nice and flat then.

You can place a frame on the ground over it to level the area... then pull up the frames... and it's nice and flat then.

I think you missed the point. >xp

Go shoot a rocket into a mountain side, then try to fix it. You'll see it's impossible, unless you spend time whacking the dirt with a pickaxe, or something inefficient to lower the HP of the dirt block to achieve the smoothish appearance.

Flat 0,0 ground wasn't a problem to achieve anyway. Are you a square, sir? ;d

Plus you need it if you play PVP. How else are you going to do that thing they always do in movies where you bury your enemy and then for good measure you pat the dirt mound with your shovel....just because you can

I was trying to keep that little part of the trick to myself. ;d

Archived