Game builds

K Money

May have been asked or explained or so before, how would I go about keeping my game to the current build instead of steam updating to the next alpha when it’s released? Would like to keep my save game, mods etc. And personally (my choice dosnt mean everyone should feel the same) I’m not overly keen on the next upcoming alpha from what I’ve seen so far, and would prefer to keep the game the way it is now without the new features or changes planned. Again this is how I prefer to play, dosnt mean it’s how I think it should be for everyone else 👍🏻

Or you go to your steam library, right click on 7d2d choose properties and then go to the tab called "Betas" and choose the version you would like to install. Goes back until Alpha 8 i think.

You can´t switch between the alphas this way tough. Needs a fresh download and install everytime.

Or you go to your steam library, right click on 7d2d choose properties and then go to the tab called "Betas" and choose the version you would like to install. Goes back until Alpha 8 i think.

You can´t switch between the alphas this way tough. Needs a fresh download and install everytime.

So far i know you can switch the versions and make a copy of each build, and then play the copy by starting the exe of that copy.

Your id will allways be taken from steam, independent of the Gameversion and installationfolder

i am mostly sure that this work without problems, but i did this only once for a short time with 14 and 15 or 15 and 16.

So maybe theres a problem with the shared option files if you combine too old with too new versions

Archived