I dont want much... just

PixelLife

I would just like to see some things thing implemented that are a little more fun/ cosmetic but adds to the game.

- Ive already seen the Sleeping from the Pinned post, but what about Sitting? Click on a chair and Sit in it?

- Aim or torso moving. When i'm looking at someone else and they are always static. I would like to see where they are looking/ aiming. Simply thing as just aiming a torch

- Same with eating and drinking, Just would be nice to see a hand going up to the mouth when i'm looking at someone.

- Double doors please that open the same way, instead of us having to make 2 single doors opening seperate ways with a bar in the middle.

- Stop Weather falling though glass that have been placed in the ceiling/ roof

- Someway for ground to be flush with Constructed Blocks.

- More dynamic consrtuction blocks. It would ne nice to be able to put railings on a catwalk/ Stairs without it having to to be placed outside when approaching a corner.

- Power source from different location on the same line. Why cant i have a generator and a Solar bank hooked up to a battery bank?

Thats it really. I dont want much. Just a few QoL things.

Thanks

I think the second one has already been done. I am pretty sure we already saw a demo of someone seeing other character looking up and down and aiming a gun up or down. I also sort of remember that you could see other characters chest move as they breathe.

So much of all of that lol. On the block notes, please let us at least stack a few of them together -- like 3x3 or something -- before placing. Getting rather tired of building walls one block at a time...

I did notice they have a small-wall block in the dev menu. Rather functional besides not haveing any repair-abilities and the numbers seem testing-basic. Please, those?

I would just like to see some things thing implemented that are a little more fun/ cosmetic but adds to the game.

- Ive already seen the Sleeping from the Pinned post, but what about Sitting? Click on a chair and Sit in it?

- Aim or torso moving. When i'm looking at someone else and they are always static. I would like to see where they are looking/ aiming. Simply thing as just aiming a torch

- Same with eating and drinking, Just would be nice to see a hand going up to the mouth when i'm looking at someone.

- Double doors please that open the same way, instead of us having to make 2 single doors opening seperate ways with a bar in the middle.

- Stop Weather falling though glass that have been placed in the ceiling/ roof

- Someway for ground to be flush with Constructed Blocks.

- More dynamic consrtuction blocks. It would ne nice to be able to put railings on a catwalk/ Stairs without it having to to be placed outside when approaching a corner.

- Power source from different location on the same line. Why cant i have a generator and a Solar bank hooked up to a battery bank?

Thats it really. I dont want much. Just a few QoL things.

Thanks

Yeah, those are nice ideas. A little touch is always nice in game

Archived