Is there anything in the game that started out as an idea from Pimp Dreams?

7DaysToDieIdeas

What I mean is, have the "Fun Pimps" ever created something in the game that was an idea from one of their fans? I wouldn't know because I only started playing from the Alpha 9.0 update. So maybe any of you "older" users could tell me? I'm only wondering because this forum we are on right now, Pimp Dreams, is a place for people to use their creative minds to think of cool things for the game, but do you think the Fun Pimps will ever like any of our ideas so much that they'll make them?

I'd like to believe so, or at the very least their subconscious makes them bring up our ideas in meetings. :) ...I doubt they'd ever say "we included this idea because of what Guppycur said", for fear I'd sue them or something legal. Same reason why shows don't open envelopes containing unsolicited ideas. To go back a short way (7.x myself), I've seen things listed here that make it into the game, but it could have already been on the drawing board, who knows? Hey, worst case the modding community steals your idea and you see it in the game. Win win.

Archived