Need someone skillful at base building to build a spawn.

Hello, I am not the most creative one in the bunch, I found a perfect spawn location for my new server, I just came over from another game, a buddy sent me about this game, and I love zombie games, I love the random spawning however I am going to make it so you spawn inside an official spawn zone, and branch out from there in a pve style gameplay, since I saw today you are able to designate the random spawn points or even remove the random spawning with minor tweaking. however when it comes to base making I am horrible, I was hoping someone else is able to help by building a small spawn in area for people, I would give them Admin or Regular privilages as my server has Owner, Admin, Mod, Regular, Default ranks, not sure where this should be posted, so figured this would be the best spot, feel free to PM me your steam name and I will add you to friends first chance I get, thanks!

NOTE: I never force donations on people for any server I run, I reward based on how long people are on, not on how much money they give me... so there is no donation method and I doubt it will be popular, just something I am doing for fun.

well, the spawns shouldn't be that big, they would more then likely be a Shack or one story house, with a spawn in platform, where you would spawn into the environment, and it would look post apoc style, I would be happy to pay someone for their time in building it, however with it being a game, it shouldn't really come to that. so it isn't like I am asking for a majore build, I came over from Minecraft, where they have 1 spawn, and respawn at that location, so it is just something I am thinking of adding to a server for this game.

unknown.png

This is the area I am wanting to build it on, it will pretty much be a house with a spawn in platform, more then likely made from Bedrock or materials that is unbreakable for the most part. unless I can find a plugin or a method to make certain areas unbreakable without permissions.

Have you considered spawning a POI on this site? You want a shack or small house that fits in; there are plenty of those in the game already. And you mention PvE-style gameplay, which means this building doesn’t need to protect from other players. I believe there are tools to simply drop a POI onto a site on the fly. In fact, your build site is curious - that’s exactly the kind of mound the random world generator makes when placing a POI.

• 1 month later...

Archived