I’ve broken my ability to drink water from my inventory

Kevin1000

Hi zombie slayers, please could someone help me. I have changed my items file to allow me to left click on a sink with empty jar to get water and right click on the sink to basically empty the jar of water while keeping the jars but it was all working fine until I added that right click action in. They both work fine but when I have bottled water in my inventory or any storage facility and try to drink it that way, it does the action without sound and with no effects. Would anyone be able to help me fix this ? Thanks guys

Its best if you put some code here if you want people to see potential errors.

Though I tried adding the option to empty jars and cans to the game, which worked fine, but somehow the game UI saw both actions as the same and when you chose the wrong one it would not work and you would lose the entire item with no effect, while both left and right click worked like they should.

Not sure this can be fixed by modding the UI, it seems that certain actions on items trigger the addition of actions in the UI somewhere. So an item that can do some similar action on left and right click (in my case eating for 0 to get the can and eating for its effect) it cannot see the difference.

Archived