Server commands never works

plachance

Can happen if you are de-syncing from the server, if you don't have permissions to use the commands, or some bug/delay in the bot.

You would need to take up your like of inquiry with the server admins.

I verified with the server admis of some servers I play and they says I should have permissions. And since it does this on EVERY server I go i think this could be a client side issue.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and nothing changed... but I noticed sone information was still in the game (like my favourite servers) so mybe it was not uninstalled completely. How can I make sure everything is deleted properly?

Correct. Least us not forget if the program for the commands are not installed lol Happened to me once - forgot to add Alloc's...

I dont remember we needed a separate program for the commands... I used to be on server with commands we could do and from what I remember there was no other program but it has been a while I will verify this.

I verified with the server admis of some servers I play and they says I should have permissions. And since it does this on EVERY server I go i think this could be a client side issue.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and nothing changed... but I noticed sone information was still in the game (like my favourite servers) so mybe it was not uninstalled completely. How can I make sure everything is deleted properly?

From the launcher, under the advanced options, you will need to check the boxes to wipe local profile and registry values.

Archived