Modding Chat Colors

jerseyetr

Chat is very ugly and too smooshed together. Very hard to distinguish between 2 players, especially if you have bad eyes.

I have seen in the past people make guides on how to Change your Chat colors, your Server name Color, etc. It seems however those guides are outdated as none of them seem to work for me (hex code in front of name)

Is there anyway to mod the Chat Colors? Change the color of your name etc?

Squished together? The chat probably uses the icon Atlas found in one of the asset bundles for fonts. It's a pretty ugly font even as a raw image. I'm not sure changing the color would help. :-)

But I do know that some server managers do it.

Squished together? The chat probably uses the icon Atlas found in one of the asset bundles for fonts. It's a pretty ugly font even as a raw image. I'm not sure changing the color would help. :-)

But I do know that some server managers do it.

It just is too hard to read. The words are just too close together. If you look at any other PC game with Chat, usually there is a small space between one player's text and another's. In this game everything just looks like one Giant wall of text.

Do you know which Server Managers do this?

Ive been using Envul for years and they can put color to the Announcements but not to regular text chat. So I know the functionality is there, just don't know how to call upon it. I have asked Alanine from Envul, probably a year ago. Never got an answer that helped point me in the right direction.

Archived