When I'm done reading the dark tower...

The Stand is a great read, and... without giving spoilers, there are definitely some subtle tie-ins to the world you're currently reading about.

You're on book 5, which I believe is 'Wolves of the Calla' if I'm not mistaken. They're all great, but that's one of my faves. King has a real knack for capturing the weirdest stuff and making it into a fantastic story.

The Stand is a great read, and... without giving spoilers, there are definitely some subtle tie-ins to the world you're currently reading about.

You're on book 5, which I believe is 'Wolves of the Calla' if I'm not mistaken. They're all great, but that's one of my faves. King has a real knack for capturing the weirdest stuff and making it into a fantastic story.

Yeah, i just finished wolves the other day. It's hard to pick a favorite when they all have their epic moments; but, if i had to wizard glass would be it. I read that one in four days.

I'll eventually read the stand, but i think after 7 king books I'll need a change. Lol

I really liked a clockwork orange. Thats why I'm thinking the Enderby series.

• 3 weeks later...

Truth be told, i haven't been an avid reader for very long. I started with The Road, A Clockwork Orange, then The Dark Tower. I'm almost done with book six. All three of those, in my opinion, are incredible reads. I got a copy of The Compete Enderby for when I'm finished with Dark Tower. I hear Enderby is a hilariously dark comedy following a depressed/failing poet who writes while on the toilet haha.

What genre do you like to read the most? Lately I've been reading only business books for my job and already tired of this. I would be happy to get some ideas what to read here as well.

Assuming you like zombies you might like the EX series by Peter Clines. Zombies and people with super powers-- pretty great. EX-Heroes is the first novel.

Archived