Toggle for where your Minibike is at

Darthjake

Is there a toggle for the server to show where your minibike is at?

Was going to a airdrop, on my bike when I heard a wolf howl. Since it was night and I had NV goggles I stopped and looked around for him, failed to find him then turned back to go back to my bike, and there was no indicator as to where I'd left it.

I know it was in a cotton patch because I'd nabbed a few before I started hunting, but where I found the cotton patch there was no minibike.

So did I "lose" it or did it fall through the world? I was the only one on the server, (Private, with friends), and and it was around 01:00 am. I guess I should have left the headlight on, darn it.

I don't think you can toggle that option in multiplayer, but if you can it would be a server setting (sorry I wasn't more helpful with this). I know I've always had the icon in single player but never in MP. It's not out of the question that it just fell through the world though. Sometimes it'll fall just slightly through the world and you can hear it banging around and dig it out, but since it was a long time ago already I doubt you'll be able to recover it at this point.

Archived