Version > 16.4 em Portuguese

chicaopira

good afternoon

I have seen on youtube, several players playing versions above 16.4 including the language in Portuguese, and with Jeeps and New Motorcycles, and traps for bugs. How can I play this version?

I have the Pay Version, but it does not update more than version 16.4

I would also like to play online.

Thank you so much

The first one is using the Starvation mod. That's something you can do with your current game if you have the hardware to handle it.

The second video is a preview of upcoming things in the next Alpha done by our great and fearless leader, Joel Huenink. (Joel and Rick are the owners of The Fun Pimps, and the original creators of the game.)

So the first video is unofficial content added and created my modding the game. The second is changes and additions that are on the way, but are not here yet. They will be in a17.

The first one is using the Starvation mod. That's something you can do with your current game if you have the hardware to handle it.

The second video is a preview of upcoming things in the next Alpha done by our great and fearless leader, Joel Huenink. (Joel and Rick are the owners of The Fun Pimps, and the original creators of the game.)

So the first video is unofficial content added and created my modding the game. The second is changes and additions that are on the way, but are not here yet. They will be in a17.

=============

thank you for the explanation

I have seen on youtube, several players playing versions above 16.4 including the language in Portuguese...

portuguese =

Hello chicaopira,

It's a Brazilian Portuguese localization made by me. I translated 7dtd vanilla, Valmod and Starvation mod to portuguese.

Download localization here: https://7dtdbrasil.blogspot.com.br/p/traducao7dtd.html

kamykazeGamer didn't put localization download link in video description '-'

Archived