remove grass from world?

vroomfondel

Hello, today i was starting a game and tought about removing the dead shrub from my world.

Since i was in biome.xml i tried remove grass too, but looks like i can't. Always get error "hub rule is null".

What should i do for remove 90% of the grass from my world? Maybe i have to edit something into block.xml too?

Any suggestion?

Hello, today i was starting a game and tought about removing the dead shrub from my world.

Since i was in biome.xml i tried remove grass too, but looks like i can't. Always get error "hub rule is null".

What should i do for remove 90% of the grass from my world? Maybe i have to edit something into block.xml too?

Any suggestion?

Only need to edit the biome.xml nothing more to remove grass or shrubs.

either erase the decoration or change the prob="" for them to "0"

If you're getting a "hub rule is null", you may have changed something in the rwgmixer.xml and restarted the same game or you made an error in the edit of that file or prefab folder.

Rule of thumb:

Work on One file at a time.

re-roll a "fresh world" after, to help limit any accidental errors you may have made and make it easier to track down what you did that may have caused the error.

then move on to the next file.

If you get totally boggled, then verify your file integrity and start over.

If you have files you already worked on and know are good and work then put those in another folder before you do a file integrity check so you can copy/and paste them back in.

If you're getting a "hub rule is null", you may have changed something in the rwgmixer.xml and restarted the same game or you made an error in the edit of that file or prefab folder.

you are 100% right. It was rwgmixer..

Made that edit 9999 times and today i type something wrong and just forgot..

Now it's fixed, thank's.

Archived