weapon cool factor

unsafekye 117

What is early mid and late game?

Weeks 1,2 and three? Please let me know. Been wondering this for a while now.

I normally don't get past week 5 or 6. To me that is Still early game to me.

I like Lucille until it get mr spike.

• 3 weeks later...

Badass weapons

Early game: the blunderbuss

It is useless from any more that five feet away, but running up on a zed and unleashing rocky death right into its chin so that its head explodes like Scanners is an action that you can't help but pump a fist at. The ammunition is dirt cheap as well, so the blunderbuss will be in your arsenal for a very long time. I maxed out my shotgun skill before I even got a proper shotgun.

Mid game: the bow with flaming arrows

Flaming arrows are expensive to make, but setting zombies on fire like riot cops is deeply satisfying. It is not a particularly effective method of killing zombies, but the cool factor will keep you using them until you get...

Late game: the crossbow with exploding bolts

Want to feel like Rambo causing entire military bases to explode in flaming pyrotechnics? Get you a crossbow. If you bunch the zombies together before launching a bolt into them, bodies will go flying everywhere like they are on trampolines. It is even great for base defense when you are all alone and the seventh day horde is huge. Oh my god, are those bolts expensive, though.

Special mention: the AK-47

There is nothing that you cannot shred with ease if you have an AK. Feral Wights and Exploding Cops ain't no thang when you're rocking the Soviet Slaughter Machine. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Early game: the blunderbuss

It is useless from any more that five feet away, but running up on a zed and unleashing rocky death right into its chin so that its head explodes like Scanners is an action that you can't help but pump a fist at. The ammunition is dirt cheap as well, so the blunderbuss will be in your arsenal for a very long time. I maxed out my shotgun skill before I even got a proper shotgun.

Mid game: the bow with flaming arrows

Flaming arrows are expensive to make, but setting zombies on fire like riot cops is deeply satisfying. It is not a particularly effective method of killing zombies, but the cool factor will keep you using them until you get...

Late game: the crossbow with exploding bolts

Want to feel like Rambo causing entire military bases to explode in flaming pyrotechnics? Get you a crossbow. If you bunch the zombies together before launching a bolt into them, bodies will go flying everywhere like they are on trampolines. It is even great for base defense when you are all alone and the seventh day horde is huge. Oh my god, are those bolts expensive, though.

Special mention: the AK-47

There is nothing that you cannot shred with ease if you have an AK. Feral Wights and Exploding Cops ain't no thang when you're rocking the Soviet Slaughter Machine. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Here, Here.....and Here!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Early game: Toilet pistol because you can take down dogs at a safe distance with ease and ammo is plentiful

2. Mid game: The long barreled shot gun can decorate walls with eviscerated zombie cranium or stop a mutt cold in his tracks with some 00 buck to the face. Ammo is also cheap which allows you to use the shotty to do some basic door breaching. You know, for those times when you want to feel like you're performing a drug bust.

3. Late Game: AK all the way for horde night but a sniper rifle/magnum combo for everyday excursions.

Archived