ArgumentOutOfRangeException on Friend's server

MissNikolite

I could really use some help if anyone can help. I was playing on my friend's server and I was the only one on that the time and I died and went to respawn and now I keep getting the command window pop up and say in red letters

ArgumentOutofRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

Is there anything I can do or he can do to fix this error I am getting? I have tried Spawn on my Bed, Spawn near my Bed, and he has picked up my bedroll so I should just spawn randomly somewhere on the map. But no matter what it give me this error. We are on a Valmod Overhaul server.

That error means that the game is trying to access a part of an array or list which doesn't exist, if the list or array has 100 elements and you try to access element 101 you'll get that error. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it and there's no way to tell whether it's the game, mod, or a combination of both at fault.

You may have to completely delete the character and start again.

That error means that the game is trying to access a part of an array or list which doesn't exist, if the list or array has 100 elements and you try to access element 101 you'll get that error. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it and there's no way to tell whether it's the game, mod, or a combination of both at fault.

You may have to completely delete the character and start again.

Not even sure how to delete a character and I really hope I don't have too. We are on day 32 and I have done ALOT and leveled ALOT. I would hate to lose all my progress and levels on his server. Also if I delete the char do I lose all my progress on every other game I have? I have a MP game of war of the walkers I play that and a game of vanilla I play as well that aren't on his server.

I doubt the hosting site would know how to fix it, it's a bug in the code and fixing it would likely require a recompile. I'm not even sure deleting the character will fix it. Such are the perils of playing a game during its development.

Deleting the character shouldn't be too hard but I'm not entirely sure how to do it off the top of my head. I'm currently on the wrong computer to go digging through the game files.

I doubt the hosting site would know how to fix it, it's a bug in the code and fixing it would likely require a recompile. I'm not even sure deleting the character will fix it. Such are the perils of playing a game during its development.

Deleting the character shouldn't be too hard but I'm not entirely sure how to do it off the top of my head. I'm currently on the wrong computer to go digging through the game files.

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Random Gen\SEEDNAME\Player\HisSteamID

Archived