Will there be an improvement with Zombie animations?

Sunshadow

I love this game and spent many hours with a friend in Coop PvE mode. No other game has such a huge amount of features combined with the possibility of terraforming. We love to build a base and defend it against the hordes. Building is very good. The biggest problem we have is the feeling of combat while defending the base. Animations of the Zombies are very notchy when passing piles or attacking walls. Performance is also not the best with many Zombies spawned. Defending the base is one of the main parts of this game, but there weren't significant improvements over the last year. So my question is, if there are planned improvements in the future.

I love this game and spent many hours with a friend in Coop PvE mode. No other game has such a huge amount of features combined with the possibility of terraforming. We love to build a base and defend it against the hordes. Building is very good. The biggest problem we have is the feeling of combat while defending the base. Animations of the Zombies are very notchy when passing piles or attacking walls. Performance is also not the best with many Zombies spawned. Defending the base is one of the main parts of this game, but there weren't significant improvements over the last year. So my question is, if there are planned improvements in the future.

So is the problems the animation or the actual base defense?

Archived