world keeps resetting

adamh

hi a have started to play 7dtd again on wednesday after time away from the game .a couple of times since then my worlds have been resetting after a few saves now it has happened again and i still have all the stuff i have but markers i have are away and all the 50 odd books and skill points i have have gone now if a want to make a mini bike i have to fine a new book does any on know how a can get it all back.thanks adam

hi can you tell me wot other info a can give thanks

Hello adamh! Well, it would help to know if this is a single player game. Or if it's a multiple player game on your pc, or if its on a server - in which case it would definitely be a multiple player environment.

Well, most important would be which version of the game you're playing. As SylenThunder noted the sticky threads at the top of the General Support forum have information on any 'common' or most frequently asked questions/problems or issues.

One more thing would be that - was the game you're trying to play from an old game you had long time ago? And when you started playing again did the game update? IF So - then that would be the problem. Every time this game updates its recommended that you start a new game.

Hello adamh! Well, it would help to know if this is a single player game. Or if it's a multiple player game on your pc, or if its on a server - in which case it would definitely be a multiple player environment.

Well, most important would be which version of the game you're playing. As SylenThunder noted the sticky threads at the top of the General Support forum have information on any 'common' or most frequently asked questions/problems or issues.

One more thing would be that - was the game you're trying to play from an old game you had long time ago? And when you started playing again did the game update? IF So - then that would be the problem. Every time this game updates its recommended that you start a new game.

it was in single player game and it was a re download and it was in alpha16.4 on steam

hi a have started to play 7dtd again on wednesday after time away from the game .a couple of times since then my worlds have been resetting after a few saves now it has happened again and i still have all the stuff i have but markers i have are away and all the 50 odd books and skill points i have have gone now if a want to make a mini bike i have to fine a new book does any on know how a can get it all back.thanks adam

So if I understand all this correctly then:

You've started alpha 16.4 - had it downloaded and started a new saved game with Alpha 16.4. You've played and then all of a sudden the worlds have been reset, but you have all your stuff and you're books have disappeared, and your skill points that you have spent have disappeared... Is that correct? What exactly do you mean the world is reset? Is it back to day one?

If so you should at this point verify the files you've installed. Steam app: Right click on game - select properties - click on 'local files' and then click on the "Verify intergrity of game files." This will verify that you have a 'good installation.'

So if I understand all this correctly then:

You've started alpha 16.4 - had it downloaded and started a new saved game with Alpha 16.4. You've played and then all of a sudden the worlds have been reset, but you have all your stuff and you're books have disappeared, and your skill points that you have spent have disappeared... Is that correct? What exactly do you mean the world is reset? Is it back to day one?

If so you should at this point verify the files you've installed. Steam app: Right click on game - select properties - click on 'local files' and then click on the "Verify intergrity of game files." This will verify that you have a 'good installation.'

yes. the waypoints disappeared that i set and the books i had unlocked is now at 0/92 witch i had about 50 odd and my player level is now one but at the top were the day is still on day 16 were i left it from . i also had the start equiment you get at the start of a new game when i wemt back to it . so if i want to build a new mini bike i cant because i dont have the book witch i had already unlocked

If so you should at this point verify the files you've installed. Steam app: Right click on game - select properties - click on 'local files' and then click on the "Verify integrity of game files." This will verify that you have a 'good installation.'

Well at some point you should try verifying the integrity of the game files, doesn't take too long depending upon your connection. That'll make sure your files are good.

Well at some point you should try verifying the integrity of the game files, doesn't take too long depending upon your connection. That'll make sure your files are good.

i have just done that all is good and its still the same

Archived