Revised Prison by Limodur

dcsobral

I've updated a few things on xcostum_Prison(by_Limodur). It has now a property which should make it face roads correctly (rotation to face north). Each cell now has a Jail Door. All jail doors are unlocked, which makes it easier to loot than the previous version, but it's not a particularly good loot anyway, and I thought the original cells were closed because there was no door to put on them. A couple of them are open, but none with bags or sleepers. Accordingly, the iron bars on the cells are now centered, to align with the jail doors.

Iron bars by the gate have also been replaced with centered iron bars, to align with the 100 pillars on their side.

Finally, the kitchen now has a couple of rusty iron tables, four sinks and three ovens. It just made sense to me. Ok, I confess, it made sense to me *and* it would have come in handy in Ravenhearst, if it had that the time I used it as an early base.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8il52a527g873wp/xcostum_Prison%28by_Limodur%29.zip?dl=0

The mesh file was not regenerated. I assume the the xml attribute for orientation won't influence the mesh file, and all other changes are internal.

Archived